A Gathering Place for the Community
The Levin Jewish Community Center is a place for the Durham-Chapel Hill community to come together regardless of age, race or religious beliefs. On the surface, the JCC is a fitness complex featuring strength and cardio training facilities, multipurpose aerobic studios and an aquatic center. Where the Levin JCC really makes its mark is in the programs offered including swimming lessons, youth summer camps and film showcases.
One of the many unique highlights of the JCC are the cultural festivals hosted at the Levin complex throughout the year. Events like the Jewish Food Festival allow members of the community to experience the diversity of Jewish culture and connect with each other in a unique way.
For more information about the JCC, including a full listing of programs visit levinjcc.org
Become a Member
Becoming a member of the JCC gives you more than access to a gym, we offer activities for the whole family, and membership in a fun and exciting community. Your membership gives you:
- Two pools, an outdoor lap pool and zero-entry splash pool
- Largest outdoor waterslide in the region
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Cadillac Pilates equipment
- Beautiful atrium with free wi-fi
- Delicious, fresh, homemade Jcafe baked goods
- Packed daily schedule of exercise classes
- Aerial dance, pick-up basketball, yoga, cycling and more!
- Free childcare while you work out
For more information about membership visit levinjcc.org