Click here for 2017-2018 calendar
Students enroll for one course each trimester, three over the course of the academic year at the Levin JCC on Sunday evenings, 5:30-7:30pm, including dinner.
Courses are divided into four curricular pillars:
- Am Yisrael: Jewish Peoplehood via Arts and Culture
- K’lal Yisrael: Service Learning and Leadership in the Jewish Community
- Eretz Yisrael: the Land of Israel
- Talmud Torah: Jewish Studies and Literature
Students choose their course of study – over the two years they are encouraged to take one course from each pillar, and they will have two electives to choose a class from any of the four pillars.
Social Action projects and events complement the curriculum, including:
- Martin Luther King Day of Service
- L’Taken social action seminar
- Other service projects such as mishloach manot packing, racial equity forums, and more