Look in the mirror—that’s where we find our philanthropists and our partners. To build a strong Jewish community we need you and you need us. Together we create a vision of helping people in need and a plan for investing in the types of programs and services that inspire us all to lead more meaningful Jewish lives.
Your gift to our Federation goes beyond funding any single program or building. It helps produce the breadth of services that serves children, families, teens and seniors in Durham, Chapel Hill and beyond.
Help build our Jewish community. You can make the difference.
Who are some of our philanthropists?
- Donors to our Annual Campaign who support all of our programs and services
- Chaverim lunch sponsors who make sure that every month our seniors can enjoy a lovely meal and make new friends
- Community members who support the JCC Scholarship fund to make sure every child has the benefit of a life changing camp experience
- Bar Mitzvah students who join the Ma’aser Fund and pledge to be philanthropic at a young age
- Local businesses who show their support by sponsoring our programs, including the Federation’s Annual Kiddush Cup Golf Tournament, the Jewish Food Festival, the Ignite Talks and much more…
- Mitzvah Makers who support the Mitzvah Day program so that 550 members (and counting) of our community can have a ripple effect by volunteering throughout the community
Become a philanthropist of the Jewish Federation of Durham Chapel Hill.
Start by exploring our many Ways to Give.